tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat hangs for minutes between ContextConfig and StandardContext (Starting the app)
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:33:25 GMT
> From: Law, Christopher [mailto:Chris.Law@snapon.com]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat hangs for minutes between ContextConfig and
> StandardContext (Starting the app)
>
> > By any chance, is there a case mismatch - is your webapp properly
> > deployed in [appBase]/Spc.xml or perhaps incorrectly in
> > [appBase]/spc.xml?

Sorry - shouldn't have been responding when it was so late after a really, really long day.
 The above should have been referring to Spc.war and spc.war, not any .xml files.  Just looking
for possible casing issues, since Java and Tomcat are case-sensitive, whereas Windows is not.

> My server.xml (it should be the distribution copy with SSL and access
> log enabled):

That all looks fine.

- Chuck