tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: [OT] tomcat 5.5.25 shared lib and sharing webapp jars
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:00:48 GMT
> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Re: [OT] tomcat 5.5.25 shared lib and sharing webapp jars
>
> Not that it was my thread to begin with, and not thjat it's really
> dramatic either, but I suppose you guys must realise that you lost me,
> like, about 15 posts ago ?

What, are you being rude again?  (Just kidding :-)

I think one of the non-obvious points is that the word "instance" in an object-oriented environment
is strictly defined, and must be used with discretion.  So, where did we start to lose you?
 If you'd prefer to continue the discussion off-list, that's o.k. for this off-topic.

 - Chuck