tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Re:Tomcat6.0.16 is too easily to be OutOfMemory compared withTomcat5.5
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 02:08:14 GMT
> From: kalpanab [mailto:kalpanab_2006@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: Re:Tomcat6.0.16 is too easily to be OutOfMemory compared
> withTomcat5.5
>
> I am also having the same issue. Does any one have solution
> for this issue?

You resurrected a thread that was nearly 18 months old... and since the OP did not provide
any further information, I would have to assume that based on Chris' comments, he actually
didn't have a problem.

If you are having OOME problems in an environment other than the completely artificial one
the OP had, please start a new thread providing more information, including the exact Tomcat
version, JVM level (and 32/64 bit mode), platform you're running on, and any JVM command-line
parameters you have set.

 - Chuck