tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Wittenberg <dwittenberg2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: errors after install
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:34:28 GMT
I know spacewalk doesn't have it's own tomcat, the install pulls
everything it needs it, so I started with a base stripped down CentOS,
followed their instructions and this is where I got from using the
standard installer.  There is also a yum repo for the packages so it's
at the latest version.  I'm thinking what might work best is just to
wipe the VM with a fresh OS install and try the install again and see
what happens.  I got no errors during the install, so it all appeared
to be working until I went to login :)

I'll probably poke at this a little more, because despite the
potentially broken/outdated package that won't change if I re-install,
it seems like something might be missing from the config that if I
could get that it'd be working.

RHN is the management console that on the commercial side Red Hat uses
to manage the Red Hat Enterprise licenses and clients, this is just
the opensource version of that.

Dan