tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Josh Gooding <josh.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: doubts about tomcat form based authentication
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 02:49:28 GMT
The way I solved the issue was removing he user from the tomcat role table.
Tomcat itself will then not allow you to login.  I am using a Realm
authentication as well.  In the user table I specified what "role" the user
had (either plain user, manager, admin, or a trainer), then based off of
that, the tomcat role table was populated at "create new user" time.  It
will throw your 403 error (which mine does)

- Josh