tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.59 with jTDS, and SQL Server 2005
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:19:05 GMT
On 20/10/2009 19:59, ULS Tech Support wrote:
> No problem, thanks again David..
>
> ...Robin

I have exactly zero experience with SQL Server & Tomcat, but...

1. Is there a particular barrier to using the official MS driver?  (I am
wincing as I ask).

2. What is the full stack trace you referred to earlier, does it have a
separate root cause?

3. Is TWFreeTDS a drop-in replacement?

4. Are there any known bugs in jTDS for the combination of circumstances
you're testing against?

5. Does the procedure definitely return data in each of the result sets?