tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Hijacking
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:05:24 GMT
On 20/10/2009 19:02, ULS Tech Support wrote:
> Tell me how i hijacked my own thread?

As I described.  See?

> This is my own thread.. and i actually modified the last one i sent out,
> cleared everything and typed out brand new.

Umm, yes, that would be what we call hijacking.
You hijacked a thread, then did it again to 'your' new thread.

Unless I'm much mistaken you responded to the inestimable Bill
Davidson's first "DBCP woes (running out of cursors)" email.

Just because you changed the subject and/or body, doesn't mean you
started a new thread.  Look at the mail headers, or use a mail reader
that supports threaded views to see it.

> Thanks for the help.

>>> call.setString(1, strTableExt);
>>> call.setString(2, filter);
>>> call.setString(3, order);
>>> call.setInt(4, pageNumber);
>>> call.setInt(5, recsPerPage);
>>>
>>> if (!call.execute())//Query
>>> {
>>> //No ResultSets Returned;
>>> } else {
>>>
>>> try {
>>> rs_info = call.getResultSet();
>>>
>>> //Save the total number of records (value) in queryPagedRecords
>>> queryPagedRecords = rs_info.getInt("TotalRec");
>>> queryPagedMore = rs_info.getInt("MoreRecords");
>>> nLowestID = rs_info.getInt("FirstRec");
>>> nHighestID = rs_info.getInt("LastRec");
>>>
>>> if (queryPagedRecords > 0) {
>>> //Test for another resultset.
>>> boolean bTest = false;
>>> bTest = call.getMoreResults();
>>> //Next resultset established, let's get the data!
>>> dbResultSet = call.getResultSet();
>>>
>>> while (dbResultSet.next()) {
>>> //System.out.println("2: " + dbResultSet.getInt("ID"));
>>> rc = true;
>>>
>>> //Set the items object based on the resultset.
>>> temp = this.setItemsObject(true, dbResultSet);
>>>
>>> dbRecords.addElement(temp);
>>> }
>>> }
>>> } catch (SQLException e) {
>>> System.out.println("SQLException: " + e);
>>> System.out.println("SQLException Message: " + e.getMessage());
>>> } finally {
>>> rs_info = null;
>>> temp = null;