tomcat-users mailing list archives

From trucbinh <trucb...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat blocks many threads
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 06:27:55 GMT
Hi,
   I used Yourkit Profiler to check my web application, and I found that
many http threads are blocked here.
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(HttpServletRequest,
HttpServletResponse, boolean) (The method calls itself recursively)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse)
org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterInvocation)

org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse, FilterChain)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse)
org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse, FilterChain)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse)
org.acegisecurity.providers.anonymous.AnonymousProcessingFilter.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse, FilterChain)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse)
org.acegisecurity.ui.rememberme.RememberMeProcessingFilter.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse, FilterChain)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest,
ServletResponse)
java.util.Vector.size()
com.mchange.v2.c3p0.stmt.GooGooStatementCache.checkinStatement(Object)
java.util.Vector.get(int)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint.recycleWorkerThread(AprEndpoint$Worker)

org.apache.jsp.sessionexpired_jsp._jspService(HttpServletRequest,
HttpServletResponse)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.trade.orderslist_jsp._jspx_meth_fmt_005fformatNumber_005f0(JspTag,

PageContext, int[])
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.layouts.common_005flayout_jsp._jspService(HttpServletRequest,

HttpServletResponse)
com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.prelimCheckoutResource(long)
(The method calls itself recursively)
com.mchange.v2.c3p0.stmt.GooGooStatementCache.checkoutStatement(Connection,
Method, Object[])
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(String, boolean) (The method
calls itself recursively

Does anyone have solution for this?
I use JDK 1.06_13, spring and run with server tomcat.

Thanks and Best regards,
Binh.