tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Help management access
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 18:52:14 GMT
richard mycroft wrote:
> OK, I ran into the same thing a few weeks ago and wasted a lot of time before finding
the silly XML comment elements.  There should be an English language note, or a default user
with no rights that is not commented out in order to help those of us not possessing a nice.
context sensitive XML editor or experience with XML sufficient to quickly let us note this.
 Just a thought as I am very sure I am not the only person to wasted lots of time on this
situation.

You mean an XML comment, warning that an XML comment follows ?
:-)

I respectfully suggest that getting yourself an XML-aware editor may be
the better way to go, to save you grief there and in many other XML-rich
situations.  They are cheap, too.