tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Does Tomcat http support subdomains?
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:03:41 GMT
Hi Chuck,

I am still a newbe at this concept but here is a link that mentions Apache Web Server setup
in addition to DNS you mentioned. They do add Virtual Hosts setup to support and I am not
sure for Tomcat what would be needed to do this.

http://content.websitegear.com/article/subdomain_setup.htm

Regards,
-Tony