tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Funk <maf...@nmsu.edu>
Subject Re: question about using tomcat on a remote machine
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:12:15 GMT
Mmhh,

i didn't change anything in the server.xml file. I simply downloaded and am
using the tomcat6 binary dist.

I am very much a beginner with tomcat so please forgive question that are
ignorant of what is probably considered basic.

Why would this only listen with ipv6? Again, i didn't change any configuration
and simply started tomcat via the startup script.

Please feel free to point me to some documentation. I googled this issue but
didn't find anything that highlights this particular problem

thanks
matt