tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Imad Hachem" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat Startup Error on "IBM AIX 5.3" after Cluster enable in server.xml
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:48:06 GMT

PROHIBITED. Path Solutions accepts no responsibility for any errors,
omissions, computer viruses and other defects.]

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Schultz []
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 7:20 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat Startup Error on "IBM AIX 5.3" after Cluster enable
in server.xml

On 10/15/2009 12:03 PM, Imad Hachem wrote:
> As per the ifconfig command, it seems BROADCAST and MULTICAST are
> enabled on my AIX 5.3 Network interface:

Yes, it appears that all of your interfaces have MULTICAST enabled.

> Is there another place to check if MULTICAST is enabled or to be
> configured somewhere ?

You'd have to ask an AIX admin about that; I have no such experience.

You should post your cluster configuration, too. Have you permanently
moved-up to Tomcat 6.0.20, or are you still trying to get Tomcat 5.5.12

- -chris
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: