tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bhuvanesh Pattanashetti <bhuva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query on Tomcat Server.xml
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 05:44:49 GMT
Thanks for your suggestion,
I wanted only some part of tomcat to be customized.So it would be risky and
time consuming if i override the whole part.

I have reached some extent.

i m using spring-DM running on tomcat. Spring-DM is able to inject
the <Service/> object my business class.

I wanted to add https port(Http11NioProtocol connector element) to
this <Service/> through coding.

can u suggest me what is best way to do that.

thanks,
Bhuvan

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Christopher Schultz <