tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gregor Schneider <>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat ICD-10 compliance
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:04:20 GMT
Correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik ICD-10 is nothing but a code
describing the hierarchy-structure of disorders like asthma, hayfever,
cancer etc issued by the WHO.

I do not see how Tomcat or any other web- / application-server should
support such a standard: It's the application (here: servlet or jsp)
which has to be able to support your favourite ICD-code.

Therefore, ask the provider of your software dealing with ICD-codes
wether it's ICD-10 compliant or not.

just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2
gpgp-key available

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message