tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Does tomcat log closed connection
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2009 01:13:35 GMT

can you crank up the logging debug="99" and send us the log at the point of failure

couple of things to check :
which version HTTP protocol="1.1" ?
are you using IBM JDK before implementing algorithm="IbmX509"

http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/http.html
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.