tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: environment variables for hostname and context name
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 02:01:19 GMT

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /WEB-INF/jsp/login.jsp(17,2)

Unterminated &lt;core:if tag

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:40)

[jasper.jar:na]

this says that login.jsp at line 17 column2 has an unterminated if tag
here is a complete example that uses if component from Struts core e.g.
<s:if test="#groupStatus.odd == true ">odd</s:if>

<!-- assuming you have this taglib declaration -->
<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>

<head>
<title>test For Bharaat</title>
</head>
by simple.GetEntryAction --> <webwork:iterator value="simple.GetEntryAction" status="groupStatus">
<s:iterator value="groupDao.groups" status="groupStatus">
 </s:iterator>

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.