tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nagulapalli, Srinivas" <Srinivas.Nagulapa...@starwoodvo.com>
Subject RE: Configuring second tomcat instance on same box
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:13:33 GMT

> From: Ken Bowen [mailto:kbowen@als.com]

> It sounds like to took an existing message your received, changed the

> subject line, and sent it.
> That re-use of an existing message is hijacking.
> When you start a new subject, you must start a fresh email to
> users@tomcat.apache.org

Re-use was not of existing message, but only of target to avoid
mistyping any of users@tomcat.apache.org ! Only visible aspect,
"subject" was changed.
And invisible (to me!) RequestHeader? part, if only can seen in MS
Outlook,
its big help. Even in web-mail-Yahoo Email, gmail etc. don't recall
seeing RequestHeaders. What kind of email-clients are these that hide
what hurts?!

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary,
confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
the address listed in the "From:" field.