tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nagulapalli, Srinivas" <Srinivas.Nagulapa...@starwoodvo.com>
Subject RE: Configuring second tomcat instance on same box
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:57:39 GMT

> From: David kerber [mailto:dckerber@verizon.net]

> It looks like you may have missed the shutdown port.

Thanks David. I changed this line from server.xml where initially port
was 8005 and I bumped it to 8006. I hope I am looking at the right
thing.

<Server port="8006" shutdown="SHUTDOWN"> <!-- 8005 originally1 -->

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary,
confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
the address listed in the "From:" field.