tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nagulapalli, Srinivas" <Srinivas.Nagulapa...@starwoodvo.com>
Subject RE: Configuring second tomcat instance on same box
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:53:45 GMT
> From: Mark Thomas [mailto:markt@apache.org]

> Look at the headers. Specifically:

Please - how to see that in MS outlook, and what to do to prevent it?
I used MS Outlook to post, had specifically new subject line, not a word
from any other post. No attempt to hijack any thing to my best
knowledge.

Even so, my apology for something I am more clueless about its how/why.

Unwittingly and ironically, this seems to have hijacked my post in turn,
shifting focus from my original question!

Best
Srini

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary,
confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
the address listed in the "From:" field.