tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Request Dumping Enabled but no logs
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 01:06:07 GMT
> From: jithu mada [mailto:jithu.mada@gmail.com]
> Subject: Request Dumping Enabled but no logs
>
> I am using the Tomcat 5.0.27 on AIX 5 .

Tomcat 5.0.x has not been supported for a while now.

> I have enabled Request Dumping in tomcat by adding following line
> <Value ClassName="org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestDumperValve"/>

What happens if you spell "Valve" and "className" correctly?  (Proper spelling and capitalization
are required.)

> in conf/server.xml file.

Where in conf/server.xml?

Note that RequestDumperValve has side effects; you might want to start with AccessLogValve,
or upgrade to a supported level and use the RequestDumperFilter.

 - Chuck