tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: tomcatThreadPool - when to make changes
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:53:40 GMT
> From: tjones1105 [mailto:tjones@acworld.com]
> Subject: tomcatThreadPool - when to make changes
>
> I'm creating two services in my server.xml, one for each app. Since I
> want them on separate ports.

Then you already have a thread pool for each <Connector>.

> I have not set a tomcatThreadPool for each service

Yes, you have.  See the above.  Of course, I may be misinterpreting your use of "tomcatThreadPool",
since no such single-word term exists in the Tomcat doc or code.

If you have specific questions, make sure you tell us the version of Tomcat you're using.

 - Chuck