tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chetouani <kchet...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : How do I get hold of Tomcat JDBC pool lib
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:20:01 GMT
What about c3p0 ?

--- En date de : Mer 16.9.09, Gaurav Lohiya <glohiya@gmail.com> a écrit :

De: Gaurav Lohiya <glohiya@gmail.com>
Objet: How do I get hold of Tomcat JDBC pool lib
À: users@tomcat.apache.org
Date: Mercredi 16 Septembre 2009, 17h18

Hi,

I recently heard about the new Tomcat JDBC library, an alternative for the
DBCP lib. We see concurrency issues with the DBCP lib and are desperately
looking for a lib which can work in a highly concurrent application.

Had some questions about this lib...
1. Can this library be used with Tomcat 5.0.25. (ya I know this version was
used in the stone age :)) )
2. Is there a general release available
3. Where can I get binaries / src for the latest build (GA or beta)

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Gaurav