tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ashika Umanga Umagiliya <auma...@biggjapan.com>
Subject Tomcat JK connection problem ?
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:08:20 GMT
Greetings all,

I have configured JK connector to bridge Apache to my Tomcat server.
I am getting weird behaviour for a one particular servlet.
For a random  client , it seems that Apache serves some cached
page.Seems it shows some kind of cached page of JSP page called 'Error.jsp'.
I have placed a System.out.println("error JSP called"); inside this JSP
but this method does not get called.

When user open the page from another browser, it serves the correct page
and error moves to another client!

I have placed "System.out.println("POST");" and
"System.out.println("GET");" on top of  doPost() and  doGet() methods of
the servlet ,and when this happens there's no output in the Tomcat
output.(ie these methods are not called atall).

When users access using 8080 port , everything works fine.Is some kind
of caching involed inside JK connector ?

Any tips ?

My 'workers.properties' file :

# Define 1 real worker using ajp13
worker.list=worker1