tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net>
Subject 64-bit connector issues on W2K8 IIS7
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:31:33 GMT
I'm trying to install the 64-bit mod_jk connector on a 64-bit Windows
Server 2008 system. After literally hours of screwing around with the
64-bit version of the connector, I found a blog post where someone had
mentioned that they were able to follow the blog's installation
suggestions and got things working on a 64-bit installation of W2K8
64-bit server. However, the blog post described installing the 32-bit
connector.

So... I then tried to install the 32-bit connector
(isapi_redirect-1.2.28.dll) and VIOLA!, everything works great.

Has anyone had success at installing the 64-bit connector on a W2K8
64-bit machine? What's the trick to it?

When I use the 64-bit connector instead of the 32-bit, I get the
following error:

"HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
Calling GetFilterVersion on ISAPI filter
"C:\tomcat\connectors\isapi_redirect-1.2.28.dll" failed"

For now, I'm just happy to be up and running with the 32-bit version,
but it would be nice to have a system that was totally 64-bits.

Thanks!

--
Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels