tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: 3 question for the form
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:57:34 GMT
Karthik Nanjangude wrote:
> Hi
>
> 3 question for the form
>
> 1)      Under What condition the MaxThreads should be increased in server.xml?
>
>               maxThreads="150"  when SSL is Configured with APACHE2x / Tomcat 6.0.2.0
 setup

> 2)      Is there a Process / Command to constantly monitor "maxThreads" this thread activity?
>
>       3)   Does this same rules applies for TOMCAT embedded within JBOSS 4.2.1 Appserver?

Hi.

I suggest you search this forum's archives (or Google), because there
are lots of threads related to these issues.

In particular, there is a recent thread here, entitled :
mod_jk fails to forward request on high traffic

The OP also pointed out a good document to get a basic understanding of
these issues :
http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-15866