tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Need Help - Mod_jk/Apache - Mutiple Content issue
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:35:33 GMT
balakarthik.baskaran@wipro.com wrote:
> No I explicitly made it to loop so that I can write a content for a time longer than
the reply_timout setting to simulate and look at the behaviour.

Ok, but does a "reply timeout" really apply in that case ?
I would intuitively think that a "reply timeout" would be irrelevant as
soon as the first byte of the reply arrives.  How long the response is
after that, should not matter.
No ?

As I mentioned, I was just jumping in in the middle. Disregard my
comments if they are not relevant.  I was just looking at the logs and
trying to figure out what the problem is.