tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Cherouvim ...@eworx.gr>
Subject Re: mod_jk fails to forward request on high traffic
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 16:30:00 GMT
Thanks for your reply. I'll try DisableReuse on the next peak, although
I read in
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/generic_howto/timeouts.html that:
> For this you set "JkOptions +DisableReuse" in your Apache httpd
> configuration. This will have a huge negative performance impact!

Is there a possibility that there is a problem with the fact that I use:
<IfModule mpm_prefork_module>
   ServerLimit        1024
   MaxClients         1024

and default <Connector> settings?
<Connector port="8010" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443"
address="127.0.0.1" />

Do those 2 need to have the same thread count (MaxClients=maxThreads)?

thanks
Ioannis