tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: avoiding ssl vulnerabilities in tomcat
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:21:28 GMT
sunil chandran wrote:
> Hello all,
> As per the suggestion from tomcat forum users,I went ahead and installed tomcat4.1.40
> Then i copied the original webapps file from the back up tomcat (old version).
> I tried to start the server. It shows this error
> Sep 7, 2009 10:13:11 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol initINFO: Initializing
Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080Sep 7, 2009 10:13:12 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol
initINFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8443Starting service Tomcat-StandaloneApache
Tomcat/4.1.40Catalina.start: LifecycleException:  Context startup failed due to previous errorsStopping
service Tomcat-StandaloneCatalina.stop: LifecycleException:  Coyote connector has not been
startedLifecycleException:  Coyote connector has not been started
> Please help me

Look in your log files.

Mark