tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Meyer <me...@mesw.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat App Configuration
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 10:33:56 GMT
I'm not sure what's the problem, but I would not put the app into
"/usr/share/tomcat5.5/webapps" because this is the default location. I
would put the webapp into a different location. Also, check if you
already have a ROOT directory in your webapps/ path which may interfere
with your "other" root setting.

Markus