tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Fischer <mar...@fischer.name>
Subject Re: Configuring different environment variables for different vhost context?
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 23:33:51 GMT
Hi,

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
> I think the code snippet you posted should be working with the <Environment> element
you posted previously.  Might be time to add some print statements to find out what the Hudson
code gets back from the Context.lookup() calls.

Thanks, your message made me confident that it must be an error on my
side, which it was. I was just not able to realize that the application
was picking up the environment variable properly :/

sincerely,
- Markus