tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rakotomandimby Mihamina <miham...@gulfsat.mg>
Subject Re: maling list archives and bug tracker dumps for academic research evaluation
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 13:43:42 GMT
09/03/2009 04:20 PM, Iqbal, Aftab:
> I just wanted to confirm the mailing list where tomcat developers
> discuss

tomcat-dev is the right place.
Saying that, I would like to point you a way of discussing through
mailing lists:
http://www.google.com/search?q=mailing+list+posting+etiquette
You will find some inspiration for efficiency when discussing.

I can summarize with:
- dont full quote the original message you reply to
- dont top post
- use plain text only

> Regarding the mailing archives format: Tomcat mailing lists are
> hosted in different format so why not go for an available format
> and parser instead of finding a new parser or writing a new one.

Yes, why not. I just wanted to indicate you parsing is not so hard. :-)

                                    +261 34 29 155 34