tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat ICD-10 compliance
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:25:45 GMT
Mokri, Rhonda R wrote:
> Please indicate if there is a document that references Apache Tomcat icd-10 support as
my searches of the Tomcat FAQ and Tomcat related websites have not produced any hits. My US
based employer is a health care based organization that requires that we research every application
to determine if there is a roadmap to support the migration to icd-10 by 2013.   My initial
response to my employer that there is a low likelihood of any issue with Tomcat and icd-10
was rejected as not being sufficiently 'official'.  Thank you.

It is irrelevant. Tomcat doesn't give two hoots about the data it is
processing. It is the application(s) you choose to run on Tomcat that
would need to be compliant.

Mark