tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: Can catalina-cluster from Tomcat 5.5 be used in Tomcat 6?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 19:17:29 GMT
On 01.09.2009 20:16, Florian Kirchhoff wrote:
> I would like to know if it possible to use the legacy clustering module from
> Tomcat 5.5 in Tomcat 6.
> I remember seeing a separate project for this exact purpose but cannot find
> it anymore, does anyone know about this?
> To preempt any question as to why would I not use cluster-ha and
> cluster-tribes, all I can say is that it's not an option in my case.

You can check it out from subversion:

svn checkout

It comes with ant build file and documentation and is easy to build and
install. We didn't release it yet, so you can't download a binary for it.

The configuration is identical to TC 5.5 cluster and 99% of the code
also (and in sync with the latest cluster code in TC 5.5).

Let us know your experiences with it!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message