tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maling list archives and bug tracker dumps for academic research evaluation
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:08:03 GMT
Iqbal, Aftab wrote:
> Dear Mark,
>
> thanks for your response and cooperation. For the evaluation of our research work, we
would like to run experiments on the last 12 months activity on Tomcat project.

> I would like to have the tomcat-dev archives of last 12 months (Aug2008 - Aug 2009).
It would be even nicer if i can have 1 compressed file for one month instead of 1 compressed
file for all 12 months, if it is possible.

> regarding the bugzilla database, it is OK to get the whole dump. It would be great if
you upload it somewhere and let me download it from their.

> thanks for your cooperation and looking forward for your kind response.

OK. Give me a couple of days and I'll get that sorted for you.

Mark