tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mateo-jl <mateo...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: jkstatus - Error connecting to tomcat - ajp_process_callback write failed
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 12:40:30 GMT
Rainer,

i've forgotten in my last message;

Does these workers options are valid with mod_jk2 (mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll) ?
(http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html)

Do you think that the following message are relative to timeouts issues ?

"Error connecting to tomcat" (not necessarily the 4th) or ajp_process_callback write failed.

> Not good.

Thank You

JLM