tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Iqbal, Aftab" <Aftab.Iq...@deri.org>
Subject RE: maling list archives and bug tracker dumps for academic research evaluation
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 09:13:15 GMT

Dear Mark,

>> thanks for your response and cooperation. For the evaluation of our research work,
we would like to run experiments on the >last 12 months activity on Tomcat project.

>> I would like to have the tomcat-dev archives of last 12 months (Aug2008 - Aug 2009).
It would be even nicer if i can have 1 >compressed file for one month instead of 1 compressed
file for all 12 months, if it is possible.

>> regarding the bugzilla database, it is OK to get the whole dump. It would be great
if you upload it somewhere and let me >download it from their.

>> thanks for your cooperation and looking forward for your kind response.
>

>OK. Give me a couple of days and I'll get that sorted for you.

Any update or news about the maling list archives and bug tracker dumps ?

>Mark

regards
Aftab Iqbal