tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Iqbal, Aftab" <Aftab.Iq...@deri.org>
Subject RE: maling list archives and bug tracker dumps for academic research evaluation
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:31:42 GMT

Dear Mark,

thanks

regards
Aftab Iqbal

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas [mailto:markt@apache.org]
Sent: Tue 9/1/2009 2:08 PM
To: Tomcat Users List

Iqbal, Aftab wrote:
> Dear Mark,
>
> thanks for your response and cooperation. For the evaluation of our research work, we
would like to run experiments on the last 12 months activity on Tomcat project.

> I would like to have the tomcat-dev archives of last 12 months (Aug2008 - Aug 2009).
It would be even nicer if i can have 1 compressed file for one month instead of 1 compressed
file for all 12 months, if it is possible.

> regarding the bugzilla database, it is OK to get the whole dump. It would be great if
you upload it somewhere and let me download it from their.

> thanks for your cooperation and looking forward for your kind response.

OK. Give me a couple of days and I'll get that sorted for you.

Mark