tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bradley Wagner <bradley.wag...@hannonhill.com>
Subject Re: 100% usage and hanging on startup of Spring/Hibernate app in Tomcat 5.5 on Ubuntu 7
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 16:36:20 GMT
Ok, I've tried to get JConsole working but have been unsuccessful. I've set
it up to connect remotely using JMX over port 8081. The program is starting
and I've configured the JMX passwords.
However, when I try to connect to the hung program using username:
controlRole and my password: <password> nothing pops up. I see the following
catalina.out:

2009-09-03 12:18:04,295 INFO  [XmlWebApplicationContext] : Bean factory for
application context
[org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext@1f1680f]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@45378f
[GC [PSYoungGen: 50993K->7222K(51008K)] 51106K->8565K(517056K), 0.0402520
secs] [Times: user=0.03 sys=0.01, real=0.04 secs]
[GC

However, it is is listing my application name in JConsole's list of windows.
Maybe it can't connect when it's hung.

- Bradley