tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mateo-jl <mateo...@orange.fr>
Subject jkstatus - Error connecting to tomcat - ajp_process_callback write failed
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 09:42:22 GMT
Hello everybody,

i got many errors about mod_jk but i don't know whether it's the good forum ...
I have configured 4 tomcat identical servers reached by a front server apache through mod_jk.
When I look at the jkstatus page, I can note a strange behaviour: only the same server (4)
is under loaded.
Regular percentages are:
1st:30% , 2nd:29%, 3rd:28, 4th:13%  (note: lbfactor is the same for the 4 workers)
I don't know which way I can scrutinize.
I just can see a lot of errors within error.log:
"Error connecting to tomcat" (not necessarily the 4th) or ajp_process_callback write failed.
So, the question is, which are the first checkings at tomcat configuration I can do ?
Do you have an "how to" for interpreting jkstatus ?
or is there any other way, a kind of pure tomcat tool,  to check the tomcat perfs.

Thank you very much
jl