tomcat-users mailing list archives

From WILLIAMer <>
Subject Re: tomcat & url rewrite
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:15:58 GMT

I use url rewriter filter  for doing url
And i write the rule in urlrewrite.xml.

My rule like under
    <to type="forward">/getItemPage?itemName=$1</to>
If there is a url like /item_xxx.html, the url rewriter filter will redirect
to /getItemPage.action?itemName=xxx

In my some jsp, i write some code for link.
It look like a href="./item_<s:property value="item" />.html"> <s:property
value="item" />/a
"s:" is struts2 tag-lib, and the property value "item" is from database.

In there i got the a part of answer is the parse of tomcat is right.
The "/" char would make tomcat explain the directory Relation.
Thanks all, thanks Pid-6.

To Pid-6,
You maybe misunderstanding my text.
The url rewrite is not through tomcat or default servlet.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message