tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L " <barry.l.pro...@citi.com>
Subject RE: Connection Closed Issue
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:34:01 GMT
You've closed a connection too early somewhere?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharath Babu S S S [mailto:Sharath.Babu@solix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:52 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Connection Closed Issue

Hi all,

we are using Tomcat server 5.5.20. Database is 9.0.28.
After starting tomcat and using our application after sometime we are getting the following
error:

Can anyone suggest me, its really very urgent

Thread 78: SQLException While Purging the Selected Data From Source Table java.sql.SQLException:
Connection

oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection@1c9e95a is closed. for CONFIG 100019 For RUN_ID 100063

Debug: AJArchiveLogDetails.java Exception Occured While Inserting Data to AJArchiveLogDetails
java.sql.SQLException: Connection oracle.jdbc.dr

iver.T4CConnection@1c9e95a is closed.

    Debug: insertToAJArchiveLogDetails()

java.sql.SQLException: Connection oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection@1c9e95a is closed.

        at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.checkOpen(DelegatingConnection.java:354)

        at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(DelegatingConnection.java:246)

        at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper.prepareStatement(PoolingDataSource.java:302)

        at beans.AJArchiveLogDetails.insertToAJArchiveLogDetails(AJArchiveLogDetails.java:177)

        at beans.PurgeProcess_T.run(PurgeProcess_T.java:281)

Debug: PurgeProcess_T.java: run() Thread 78: Exception While Updating the AJ_JOBS Table java.lang.Exception:
java.sql.SQLException: Connection

 oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection@1c9e95a is closed. for CONFIG 100019 For RUN_ID 100063

Debug: PurgeProcess_T.java: run() Thread 78: Exception Releasing Resources java.sql.SQLException:
Connection oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection@

1c9e95a is closed. for CONFIG 100019 For RUN_ID 100063

With Regards............
Sharat Babu Shravanam

Byte and Switch Names Solix Technologies One of the Top 10 Startups to Watch

Read More at http://www.solix.com/top10startups

may contain viruses. Solix has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but
is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Solix reserves
the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Solix e-mail system.