tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dean Chester <dean.g.ches...@googlemail.com>
Subject Enabling Persisting Sessions Tomcat 6
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:07:23 GMT
Hi
I am wondering if someone can help me with my persisting sessions problem. I
have this so far yet i am confused about where it goes, ive also created the
table in the database:
<Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
debug="0" saveOnRestart="true" minIdleSwap="900" maxIdleSwap="1200"
maxIdleBackup="600">
<Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.JDBCStore"
driverName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost/hpsgdb"
connectionName="test" connectionPassword="test"
sessionTable="tomcat_sessions"
sessionIdCol="session_id"
sessionDataCol="session_data"
sessionValidCol="valid_session"