tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Crowther <peter.crowt...@melandra.com>
Subject Re: Problem with SOAP Response
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:00:33 GMT
OK.  Given that the client shows different behaviour between calls that
happen to be made from Tomcat and calls that happen to be made from
Glassfish, I suspect a library difference between the two.  Are you relying
on any jars to be supplied by the container, rather than providing them as
part of your client?  If so, which ones?

- Peter