tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Crowther <peter.crowt...@melandra.com>
Subject Re: Problem with SOAP Response
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:31:04 GMT
Raphael, could we just check a few things?

1) OS, Tomcat version, Java version?  Is the security manager enabled?  What
(if any) of the default options have been changed on the Tomcat
installation?

2) I think I read the following into your question: Your Web services are
hosted somewhere else.  They're not on Tomcat, not in Glassfish, do not
change, and are not part of the problem.  However, you're calling them from
a servlet hosted in Glassfish or Tomcat.  When the servlet is hosted in
Glassfish, the calls work.  When the servlet is hosted in Tomcat, the calls
do not work.  Have I got this right?  If not, what is the real situation?

- Peter