tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Christopher <DChristop...@pixion.com>
Subject mod_jk connector runtime error on OS X Server
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:07:32 GMT
environment: Tomcat 6.0.18 under apache2 on Mac OS X Server 10.5
(Leopard).

I am using a mod_jk connector with JBoss.

I am having trouble getting context urls of the form website.my.com/
myapplication honoured.
(Safari:File not found).I have googled  the error message below but
can't find anything applicable to my setup.

The quick start guide at

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/generic_howto/quick.html

gives a simple proof of concept for a connector setup (/examples").
However, this does not work,
though I have followed the editing of the configuration files exactly.

I get an error in mod_jk.log (set to debug level):

(601)Attempting to map context URI  '/examples/*=JBoss1' source JkMount

Any help on how to diagnose what the seeming error is pointing to
would be much appreciated.

Dennis Christopher