tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tribes
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 20:12:34 GMT

i like Ant javadoc as a follow-up task for javac ..(part of the build process)
you create the package/class
javadoc task will automatically create 'linted html'
ANTS javadoc also has ability to read css stylesheet so you can
bold method explanations
italicise annotations

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/javadoc.html

prob the only thing ant javadoc wont do is translate to german,swedish,french..

you would also need to add in examples..

another format would be pdf which would easily be accomplished thru FOP

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.