tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joaquín Rodriguez-Guerra Urcelay <jrgue...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: tomcat connects to eso.apache.org
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:01:47 GMT
Hello, The connections that liferay/tomcat is doing are the followings:

localhost -> 140.211.11.130 (jakarta.apache.org = eso.apache.org)

GET /dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd HTTP/1.1
Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2
Connection: keep-alive

apache --> localhost

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:05:41 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.12 (Unix)
Location: http://commons.apache.org/dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd
Vary: Accept-Encoding

<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Moved Permanently</h1>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.12 (Unix) Server at jakarta.apache.org Port 80</address>

localhost --> apache

GET /dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd HTTP/1.1
Host: commons.apache.org
Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, */*; q=.2
Connection: keep-alive

apache --> localhost

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:05:41 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.12 (Unix)
Last-Modified: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:55:48 GMT
ETag: "b01c68-2b18-3e0098c947900"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

<!--
    DTD for the Validator Rules Configuration File, Version 1.1.3

    To allow for XML validation of your rules configuration
    file, include the following DOCTYPE element at the beginning (after
    the "xml" declaration):

    <!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
     "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Commons Validator Rules Configuration 1.1.3//EN"
     "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd">

    $Id: validator_1_1_3.dtd,v 1.1.2.2 2004/04/06 22:20:36 rleland Exp $
-->

<!--
     The "form-validation" element is the root of the configuration file
     hierarchy, and contains nested elements for all of the other
     configuration settings.
-->
<!--
     The java script type, Possible Values [int| string | regexp]

-->
<!ELEMENT var-jstype (#PCDATA)>

localstho --> apache

GET /commons/dtds/validator_1_1_3.dtd HTTP/1.1
Host: jakarta.apache.org