tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JoaquĆ­n Rodriguez-Guerra Urcelay <jrgue...@gmv.com>
Subject tomcat connects to eso.apache.org
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:32:04 GMT
Hello all, I am using tomcat with liferay, and when uploading applications it is taking too
much time. After using a sniffer to see the outgoing connections we found out that liferay
was trying to access file-01.liferay.com to obtain files, but the firewall was not allowing
the connections, whice was mking a delay. We configured liferay to block these connections,
and uploading time decrement to the half (from 7 min to 3.5). But now, we are seeing that
when uploading applications, there are still connections to eos.apache.org, probably by tomcat,
blocked by the firewall, which are producing this delay. Do you know how can we block these
connections that tomcat is doing to avoid the delay?? Thank you!
Gracias por su colaboracion.