tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sunil chandran <sunilonweb2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: issue : tomcat4 shutdown
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:56:21 GMT
Hello all,
>>Do you get this exception from the shutdown process, or from the runningTomcat? It
looks like the running Tomcat. Does Tomcat still shut down,
or do you have to kill -9 it?
I am using tomcat 4.1I get this error when tomcat is shutdown. when i give shutdown, it shows
this message
waiting for process to stopwaiting for process to stopwaiting for process to stop------
then i kill -9 the process and remove the lock in /var/locl/subsys folder.
Then start tomcat
Only shutdown is causing this issue.
Please help me