tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mateusz Kijowski <>
Subject Re: Upload stop after 30 minutes: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:03:58 GMT
2009/8/4 André Warnier <>:
> May or may not be relevant, but I do not see the above attributes in the
> Tomcat AJP Connector docs.
> and only see disableUploadTimeout in the HTTP Connector.

Thanks for your reply. Those attributes are taken from polish
translation of "Tomcat. The definitive guide." from O'Reilly. Perhaps
the on-line docs are out of date? Tomcat doesn't complain about them
at startup so I suppose that they are correct. Moreover, I added those
hoping that it would solve the issue so these are most probably not
causing my problems.

Does anybody have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message